Telemedicine IN Downtown Chicago - The Loop
We are happy to provide telemedicine services if you cannot make it into the office for any reason. Telemedicine calls will never be able to replace hands-on treatment, but there are many uses for connecting remotely. If you are staying home, you can still connect with us at North Michigan Avenue Chiropractic in Downtown Chicago - The Loop as needed through my telemedicine platform. This is a service via computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Reasons to use telemedicine in Downtown Chicago - The Loop
- Ergonomic assessments
- If you’re working from home, let’s assess your setup to minimize the negative impact it can have on your musculoskeletal system.
- New injuries
- If you have new onset of pain, you may want to set up a quick call to see if you need to come in or how to manage it on your own. I would be able to watch you move, take a history, and evaluate the severity.
- Acute onset of a chronic condition
- If you are dealing with a condition that flares up periodically, you may just want some advice for the current flare.
- Review of findings
- If I’ve ordered x-rays or an MRI, we can review the findings remotely. You’ll be able to see the images and I can explain them to you. This can be done in 5-10 minutes and you don’t even have to leave where you are.
- Rehab review
- I’ve instructed most of you on rehab exercises to do at home. This can sometimes be difficult to do correctly at first until you get better at them.
- Consultation about diet and supplements
- We may have talked about the nutrition side of your health in the office, and now can be a good time to review.
Telemedicine is now an approved service through your insurance carrier. If you don’t have insurance that covers my office, cash prices are as follows:
- 5-10 minutes $25
- 11-20 minutes $45
- 21-30 minutes $65
Please contact our team at North Michigan Avenue Chiropractic today to schedule your telemedicine call in Downtown Chicago - The Loop.
8:00am - 6:30pm
8:30am - 6:30pm
8:00am - 4:30pm
8:00am - 6:30pm
8:00am - 2:00pm
Saturday & Sunday
F: (312) 276-4959